|keeping the area clean is required for||5 Days|
|Time off work||not required|
Skin Booster Treatments
What are skin boosters/mesotherapy?
This is a skin rejuvenation treatment and aims to restore skin to a healthier, more radiant appearance.
When it comes to addressing the visible signs of ageing facial mesotherapy has been lauded as one of the most effective skin treatments available. With skin boosters/mesotherapy vital nutrients are injected directly into the skin where they can do the most good.
The typical mesotherapy “cocktail” includes essential vitamins and minerals along with antioxidants to combat free radicals and hyaluronic acid which is so important in helping skin retain moisture. This entire suite of nutrients and complementary compounds is injected into the lower layers of the skin where it gets to work instantly repairing years of damage from UV rays, air pollution and nutritional shortfalls.
Skin boosters can be used for:
1. Acne: Mesotherapy is fast becoming the go-to treatment for addressing acne scars.
2. Anti wrinkle: Skin that is able to retain more moisture and fight off free radicals is less likely to wrinkle and crease.
3. Skin hydration: Properly hydrated skin not only resists wrinkling it also acquires a healthy glow and helps bolster the immune system.
4. Skin brightening: Who doesn’t want bright, lustrous skin? Mesotherapy can help you achieve it.
5. Dark circle lightening: Dark circles under the eyes can undermine an otherwise lovely face. Skin boosters can help reduce the appearance of dark circles.
6. Cell rejuvenation: Skin cells are under constant assault from free radicals. Antioxidants are the only way to fight them. Skin boosters are loaded with antioxidants.
7. Glow boosting: Moister, healthier skin will enable your innate beauty to shine through.
The treatment consists of small injections all around the face just under the first layer of skin. This treatment will need to be done in sessions of one a week for six weeks.
When you visit the Platinum Glow Aesthetics clinic to receive mesotherapy you can expect your visit to unfold in the following manner:
The consultation: Prior to treatment you will consult with one of our highly trained clinicians who will explain the process to you, answer all your questions and address any concerns you might have.
The treatment: The treatment itself is virtually painless and entails injecting the nutrient cocktail directly into the most appropriate area of the skin to optimise results. Treatment itself should take less than an hour.
Post treatment: In the immediate aftermath of treatment you may notice a slight reddening of the treated area. This should fade in a few minutes. Once you leave the clinic you will be able to resume your normal daily routine without any limitations.
|Bruising and swelling may occur|
|No swimming sauna or steam room 10 days-2 weeks|
|Use spf 50 for 2 weeks|
|Stay out of the direct sun for 2 weeks|
|No alcohol for 24-48 hours|